So, I am strolling on the net, and I am installing a legit software.Then, the offer window comes up.
Now, this is where the first red flag arose. 5 Minutes later, the SpeedUpMyPc install window comes up. Then, my computer became SO laggy. Then, I go to All Programs and Uninstall it, Ignore the "offer" to get a discount on a premium purchase, and that note saying "We're sorry to see you go".
(uniblue FAIL) Then, I scan with MalwareBytes. 3 Infections related to the offer install components, and 2 related to SpeedUpMyPc. (uniblue FAIL) And, I can't stand how it shoves it's "scan" down your throat when you restart.
(...yeah, a FAIL) I didn't purchase it, I am no newbie to the internet, but my problems only occurred after the install of this.The amount of "issues" and the fact that my computer would "degrade" (The software was simulating the effect) was too outrageous to be true, my PC is in great health.
I don't recommend this to anyone, and no one should either.
More Review Details
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Style and Design|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Forced scan
- Intentional pc slowdown
- Left-behind components
- Malicious content
- Purpose of the software altogether
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- My solution is solved, but others may be suffering.
- Product or service
- Speed Up My Pc
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "A long story short: I was a Dropbox client happily paying $49.99 (£33.15) a month for 5TB of storage on their Pro package. I make corporate videos and I keep all my..."
- "I purchased Intuit Turbo Tax Premier disco edition and loaded it on my Apple Mac with the latest operating system. The Turbo Tax is not through and for the..."
- "Yes, what appeared to be a low key soft spoken software programmer for www.carnisoft.com & www.NoveltyPhotoSoftware.com stole $2500 from a business investment acquaintance who approached him over 2.5..."
- "Another "Posher" broke almost every listing rule: - inappropriate language - asking / pursuing a buyer if they're interested just bc they ask a ? - trying to do a..."
- "Until now my refund request is zero. I think hellopay is a SCAM and Lazada has to pay. Submitting this review, i thought might help but until now, nothing happened...."
- "Lustine has failed to disclose to their female customers that they hired a violent registered sex offender as a car salesman. I reconzied Philip Roberts due to a mugshot and..."
- "VANTAGE LOGISTICS SERVICES LACHINE, QC used our services to get the load delivered and never paid us. It has been one year since we are requesting them to release the..."
- "I want to let you know yesterday -the pic carries the date of today- and part of the bill/receipt with the lays chips- very small size and the code to enter..."
- "I bought a shose from paylees and i got the 10$ discount certificate On my next visit to the store i used the sertificate then i needed to exchange the..."