Uniblue - Don't mess with this program

9 of 22 Uniblue reviews

So, I am strolling on the net, and I am installing a legit software.Then, the offer window comes up.

Now, this is where the first red flag arose. 5 Minutes later, the SpeedUpMyPc install window comes up. Then, my computer became SO laggy. Then, I go to All Programs and Uninstall it, Ignore the "offer" to get a discount on a premium purchase, and that note saying "We're sorry to see you go".

(uniblue FAIL) Then, I scan with MalwareBytes. 3 Infections related to the offer install components, and 2 related to SpeedUpMyPc. (uniblue FAIL) And, I can't stand how it shoves it's "scan" down your throat when you restart.

(...yeah, a FAIL) I didn't purchase it, I am no newbie to the internet, but my problems only occurred after the install of this.The amount of "issues" and the fact that my computer would "degrade" (The software was simulating the effect) was too outrageous to be true, my PC is in great health.

I don't recommend this to anyone, and no one should either.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Forced scan
    • Intentional pc slowdown
    • Left-behind components
    • Malicious content
    • Purpose of the software altogether

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Preferred solution:
My solution is solved, but others may be suffering.
Product or service
Speed Up My Pc
Review category
Software
review #577136 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Uniblue? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
9 of 22 Uniblue reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
johnmc963

Jan 02, 2015 #924418 Clearwater, Florida, United States

This ransom ware is the worse. I have had the same problem and had fun uninstalling it. The best one has a popup that says they are from the FBI and you have to pay a large amount of money to get control of your computer back. Malware removers were no help as well. Than k god I was able to get on Google via my phone to solve the problem.
NONE of these popup optimizers are legit. Ignore them and don't let them scare u into paying money.

0 0 Reply
no one at no where

Sep 23, 2015 #1037745

I have had Interpol ransomware along with the FBI ransomware. What I did was power down the computer via the power button and make it do a cold boot. Has worked everytime, but haven't gotten any ransomware lately and still looking at the *** sites.

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.